Saturday, April 01, 2006

St Louis PD Accused Of EMail Harassment

"I can tell you that I have done nothing. Anything that has been alleged, I absolutely deny it"

CH Holdings talk and sports KTRS St. Louis PD Al Brady Law has been accused of e-mail harassment by a former employee, according to the Toledo Blade. Clear Channel talk and sports WSPD Toledo, Ohio, morning show producer Meghan Smith has filed a complaint against Law with Toledo police, accusing the station's former PD of e-mail harassment. Law spent just less than two years at WSPD before he joined KTRS in late October. Smith says that Law has sent "several harassing and menacing e-mail messages to her over the last year and a half," according to the police report. "The most recent message was on [Feb. 9] and was laced with vulgarity and words she interpreted as threats," the report went on to say. Law denies the allegations. "I can tell you that I have done nothing. Anything that has been alleged, I absolutely deny it," he told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

No comments: