Saturday, April 01, 2006

Beck would Kill Michael Moore for Cash…But he’s only Joking


Those leftist wackos at Media Matters Made Me Do it. I was just doing comedy. Can’t those Commies take a joke

Responding to Media Matters For Americas claims that Glenn Beck said he wanted to kill Michael Moore, Beck yesterday on his show said the comments were taken out of context, and offered this clarification. "The Media Matters website is this George Soros website that takes on anyone who’s a conservative. They’re taking me on because two days ago I was talking about the things you would and wouldn’t do for $50 million. And I said I’d lose a digit. So I was going down all the things I would and wouldn’t do, for instance I wouldn’t cheat on my wife. I wouldn’t do anything with my family that wasn’t building them up, oh, and I wouldn’t murder anybody. But then I started pondering out loud, because this show, a lot of it is comedy, I questioned out loud, well wait a minute, if it’s Michael Moore, would I kill Michael Moore for $50 million. And I think I came up to the solution that I would kill him for $10 million. And Media Matters has printed, out of context, me wondering, well, could I choke him with my own hands. They had selected excerpts, they didn’t have the context that it was, ‘what would you do for $50 million.’ And it was comedy. It had none of that. They also didn’t put in there where I said, this is clearly wrong, where I came out of the comedy mode. But they’re doing this, so all of our stations, just beware, you’re going to get these leftist wackos, who don’t even listen to this show, writing your station and saying Glenn Beck wants to kill Michael Moore. Yeah, like I really want to kill Michael Moore."

RadioInk.com December, 10, 2006

No comments: